Monday 27 August 2012

Sunshine YES Rain NO

Today we can feel the sun throw the window. We wont be eating inside now. it feels like summer because it is so warm outside. I love having lunch outside. I love playing with the balls outside. But I do not like to stay inside for lunch or morning tea. We are lucky the sun is out. The trees are growing nicely in the rain because the trees need watered. We can not water the high trees because they are too high for us to reach. Everyone in the world can not reach the highest tree in the world. I can not ether because I am in the world so is my house. But if you were standing on a ladder. My Dad has a ladder he dose not yous it very much but he dose let me play on it some times he takes it to work. He never yoses it at home. rain rusts the ladder that is why he hast to keep it in cover at home. Mum dose not have a ladder only Dad dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment